New Addition to Family

To: "Dawn & Dave" <ddpdatsun@att.net>, "Bill Strohm"
Subject: New Addition to Family
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:29:18 -0500
I was considering buying a low mileage 2000 that I know of but after
listening to various posts and the costs associated w/rebuilding the motor
and suspension pieces and the paucity of parts I decided to buy another kind
of car for all the above reasons and the desire to experience the driving of
another type of car.

Well, I bought a red 67 MGB w/overdrive and a rustfree body. It's quite
pretty and should serve as an excellent partner to my 66. In the future when
I gather enough money and after rebuilding the suspension and other parts as
need be, I'll change of the color of the car to BRG after bead blasting the
body.

It'll be interesting to see how a B will match up to the Datsun, although my
car is far from stock. I doubt the B will remain stock for too long also.

Mike