RE Overheating & Radiator

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, audela2@cox.net
Subject: RE Overheating & Radiator
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:31:10 +1100 (EST)
My view is up to 200 is probably ok.  My R16 used to
always run over 200, and would creep to 210+ easily in
traffic.  I had the radiator recored with a high
efficiency core with more rows than the original. Now
it seems to sit on 185 in almost all conditions,
occoasionally moving to 190.  So my suggestion if you
wish to improve the cooling, first investigate what a
higher efficiency recore could do for you.