Re: Pre 67.5 suspension question...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pre 67.5 suspension question...
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 22:05:00 +0100
Now all countries in the world except USA use
the metric's as standard. If I remember correct I
dont know but when Jimmy Carter was president
they tried to change to metric in USA but then
he wasn't re-elected for a number of reasons so...
I think I have a USA road map from the late 1970's
with a conversion table between mpg and liter/100 km

Thomas