Re: Starting round 4 (do you love this as much as I?)

To: "Mike Harper" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Starting round 4 (do you love this as much as I?)
From: "Allen" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:47:49 -0800
Mike,

Do you have a B cam?  Just wondering if the cam lobes are different on A and
B cams and the whole 10 and 2 thing.  My screw is definitely not at 12.  And
the bolts are off horizontal.  I looks like one tooth is the problem.  The
way it's set up is one tooth off before 12 PM (i.e 11:30).  So that makes it
retarded?  I know when I move the crank to get cam screw at 12, the timing
looks like 20 ATDC, so something close to that.

Will moving one tooth over cause irreparable damage?  My head is uncut, if I
remember right.

can anyone take a picture off theirs and email it to me?

Allen
1970 2000 w/B cam