Re:

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:23:27 EST
Mike,

       If you have pitting in the bore it will still leak if you rebuild it.
The "pots" were still available through Nissan as less than a year ago. The
other option is to have it relined. A couple of outfits to a good job of
that. However, if you have lived right replacing the rubber bits with a
rebuild kit will fix it.
       There is a retaining pin inside the pot. Compressed air to push it out
is the best way. Make sure to wrap it in a rag to catch the brake fluid and
parts that will want to go everywhere.

                                                       keith