Re: The Elusive 3 piece Nismo sway bar

To: Brian Hollands <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Elusive 3 piece Nismo sway bar
From: Pete Dehmler <datsun@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:19:39 -0500
Brian,
I don't suppose you've got any pictures of the arrangement do you? I just
(today) ordered the bar listed in the competition catalog at my friendly
local Nissan dealer to replace the bar that broke at the end of the season.

There was only 1 part number for the bar in the book, although there was a
bushing kit to go with the bar (I ordered that too just to be on the safe
side). Is that the bushing you're talking about in your note? I assumed (you
know, as in ASS out of you and ME) that the bushing was the one where the
bar mounts to the frame.

Is that not so?

Pete Dehmler
G Production 1600