SP311-002075 is FOR SALE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SP311-002075 is FOR SALE
From: Sel_Aganovic@hettich.com.au
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:53:00 +1100
Hi to all,

With great sadness, I have decided to sell my unfinished SR20-DET project.

Due to time constraints, and work commitments, it has to go.

I have discussed the project with the engineer, so there are no problems
with registration in NSW.

FYI: It is a 67.5 LS model, RHD, located in Sydney, Australia.

It was fitted with a 1600OHC, with twin 45 DCOE's. I paid $AUS5K for it.

Now it has a galvanised frame, with modifications to take SR20-DET and a 5
speed.

The front X-member is modified and strengthened, also the rear torque area.

Body is complete, rust in rear quarter, and very small amount in the floor.

Comes with Ross's patches for sills (2), floor sections (2), rear
extensions (2),fender patches (2).

I got a brand new windscreen, front custom made springs,spring pads,Koni
adjustable shocks (fr).

On order I have all front suspension bits, including ball joints (4), tie
rod ends,etc.etc...

Also included is a S13 SR20-DET, bought from SSS Automotive, with 64,000
k's complete with gearbox, loom A/C, P/S fuel pump,smaller alternator to
suit conversion,
tailshaft yoke, clutch slave cylinder, throwout bearing, clutch fork,
etc.etc...

This project owes me over $AUS12K, will sell for half that AUS$6K firm.
Will consider spliting 3K motor, 3K the rest.

Also will swap for a two person jetski, of similar value.

Cheers,

Sel

P.S. Please don't talk me into not selling it, as I am very unhappy about
letting it go !

Email me for additional information, also checkout the picturetrail site,
username 311-sr20det