More ID plates

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More ID plates
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:17:12 -0700
Many people have requested variations on our first set of ID plates, so I'm
making two different models.

The first is for early SPL's, 96HP, which includes the "Model for Year"
line.  This is a replica of the '65-67 1600 tags.

The second is for later SRL's--a 135 HP tag with NO "Model for year" line.
This will work for all 67.5-70 2000's.

Pre-orders for these will be taken and I can go into production when I have
10 orders.

I still have 96-HP SPL, and 135-HP SRL tags.  The SRL tags are
repros of the tags used on the early 67 2000s - but can be used on any year
SRL except for the 70. The 96-HP SPL tags are identical to my 67.5 and
others I've seen in the Datsun parts catalog and can be used on all years
(no "Model for Year" line).

These tags are professionally manufactured using the same process as most
Model #/Serial # tags for machinery and heavy equipment.  Black finish
on beautiful aluminum.  Designed to have a 20-30 year outdoor exposure.
They come with a protective cover over the image to prevent scratching prior
to use.

To see the design of the tags, link below:

http://home.att.net/~printner/idplates.htm

The scanned images don't show the beauty of the product--just there for
content.

Tags are $25 for the plus $3.85 Priority Mail shipping.

Tim Waltz can accept Paypal at:

printner@worldnet.att.net

Tim Waltz
Colorado