I'm Back and roadster spotted in SanAntonio

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm Back and roadster spotted in SanAntonio
From: "chris@jollyrogertattoo.com" <chris@jollyrogertattoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:51:30 -0500
Hey everyone, Chris here you rfriendly tattooed roadster owner. I finally
got back to SanAntonio for good (at least for awhile) and opened my own
shop. check it out at jollyrogertattoo.com it's just the first rough of the
site.
In roadster news: I was standing out side of my buddy shop in downtown San
Antonio and looked up to see a sweet white 2000 drive by with Cali plates,
I tried to get the attention of the owner ( I rand down the street after
him) but I think I scared him with the tattoos and frantic screams of "
Datsuns Rule" Anyone on the list from Cali on vacation here?

As far as my 2000 its running great and the only problem is that the
dashboard lights seem to blowing fuses like a 2.00 therapist in Taiwan

Later
Chris Lyon
'69 1600
"69 2000