U20 engine parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: U20 engine parts for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:52:00 -0800
Hey all,

For those of you that have been following the saga of my restoration, you
know that I had quite a few surprises when it came to my engine a la the
broken crankshaft.

The good news for me is that the engine was checked out by the machine shop
and deemed usable. It's getting hot tanked right now and then will begin its
long process of becoming a working engine again.

As such, I am replacing the crankshaft (Duh), but I am also going to replace
the connecting rods and pistons as well. This means I have a complete set of
.020 pistons and connecting rods I do not need. These are used and are sold
as is. Good news is that I am willing to take any reasonable offer for
these. A good cleaning and these should be ready to go.

Let me know if interested. In one week I will put them on ebay with no
reserve so get them now if you want them.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC