Re: Low Windshield gasket?

To: <Geegc@aol.com>, "\"Daniel Beatty\"" <Daniel@nowroc.com>,
Subject: Re: Low Windshield gasket?
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:59:26 -0500
Good to know. As we all know most Brit parts are still available for them.
The TR4 is one of the hardest cars, however, to get some parts for.

BTW, I'm looking at a right-hand drive 66 B tomorrow that needs work. I
think it would be cool to have a 66 Roadster and B.

Of course if I buy the car it won't remain stock for tooo long. The Bs are
damn slow when stock. I may have to see if a Roadster stroker would fit in
or maybe an L motor with a 5 speed.

Mike