Re: Body swap or new rear?

To: audela2 <audela2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Body swap or new rear?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:06:12 -0800
The registration serial number of your car is stamped on the FRAME, not the
body.
There is no serial number attached to the body for the years of car bodies you
are talking about.  As long as you keep the features of the body the same for a
67 model roadster I would think it would still be "original".

Tom
69 2000
Portland, Oregon