speedo cable replacement alternatives

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: speedo cable replacement alternatives
From: Marko Lahtinen <lahtinen_marko@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:38:17 +1100 (EST)
My speedo cable broke the other day.  My question is
what can I replace it with that is longer than the
original cable in the 1500.  eg. is a 1600 or a 200
cable longer and readily available? what other cables
might fit?

Why, you ask. I want a longer one I have a
non-roadster gearbox, and the existing speedo cable
only just reaches from speedo to gearbox.  The reason
the cable broke seems to be it having a fairly tight
bend in it just after it exits the gearbox.

Thanks in advance

Marko
64 1500
Sydney

- 1,000's of jobs waiting online for you!