1500 racing in AZ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 racing in AZ
From: Gonridn2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 20:34:17 EST
I'm racing my 1500 310 Fairlady at PIR with HSR-West Nov 23,24.  Just a
fortnight's advance notice in case any Phoenicans are looking for something
to do that weekend.  HSR is a vintage race group, there will LOTS of good
looking cars, good racing, and a soda and a smile for any Datsun visitor to
my pits. My car is #66, in white.

Just picked up a rear swaybar.  Anybody out there using one care to give me a
quick description of mounting locations, problems, tuning, etc?

Thanks, Troy Tinsley

PS Who's who - Airline pilot, race dirtbikes and my Datsun, happily married
in Carefree, Arizona.