RE: how's what with who's who

To: "'Mitch Planck'" <mitch@ias.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: how's what with who's who
From: "Lino Baggio" <lino.baggio@idxcorporation.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:18:00 -0500
Great job, Mitch!!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Mitch Planck
Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 3:00 PM
To: 'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'
Subject: how's what with who's who

This is really interesting seeing all these bio's come across. As some
of you may know, I've taken it upon myself to catalog these on my web
site: http://www.brooks-planck.org/DatsunDiaries/Whoswho. So far I have
20 states, 3 provinces, and 5 countries. Not bad, but I see lots of
posts from places and people not in it - why don't you send in yours
too? There are few I don't have up because I couldn't figure out what
state the sender lived in and I'm cataloging them by state.

Anyways, I started a new website, http://roadster.brooks-planck.org,
which uses something called wikiwikiweb. See:
http://phpwiki.sourceforge.net/ for info on that. This web site is
editable by anyone. When I get a chance I'll put some content into it,
but for now it's just default pages. Have fun, add stuff, do whatever,
this could be an awesome Roadster website if we want!

Mitch Planck
'69 1600
'70 1600
Chelsea, MI