Who's who...

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's who...
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:45:27 -0800 (PST)
Hello Everyone...

Just been enjoying everyones bio...its been entertaining....

Wanted to see what everyone thinks about this idea...

Could everyone on the list post a picture or pictures of their favorite spot
where

you are all located...with of course your roadster in the picture...

Be creative....show us what makes your home town special...

And make sure your roadster is in the picture...

And if we get nice pics...I will make a screensaver for everyone...

Here is an example ... I went for a drive on Halloween...in my area...

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&uid=720674&gid=1223207&PATHID

Enjoy...

Raul