Re: engine cutting out

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: engine cutting out
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:59:40 -0700
As a side note to Victor's comment.  When I drove my 2L for the first time
Saturday it died about 2 blocks after I got to a point where I could experiment
(stand on) with the throttle.  The reason was the the male spade was sticking
straight up and did not allow the wire connector to go on as it should.  I bent
the spade slightly away from the distributor cap and the connector went on very
solidly and is now quite secure.

Tom
69 2000
Portland