RE: bolts

Subject: RE: bolts
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 10:20:56 -0400
Get a Pegasus Racing Catalog or try www.PegasusRacing.com They sell AN
Bolts.  If you go to your trusty phone book and look under Nuts, Bolts or
Fasteners or under Automotive Racing Equipment, You'll probably be able to
find a place locally that has them.  As previously said, the AN stuff is the
right way to do it.  Pegasus catalog explains how to size a bolt - grip
length, etc.  If you've got a little engineer in you, Carroll Smith's book
Nuts, Bolts and Fasteners is a much better read than the title would have
you believe.
www.arp-bolts.com also has good info on fasteners.

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL