Re: Plate cover

To: "Roadster Dude" <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Plate cover
From: "Steve Landuyt" <stl@adnc.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:03:32 -0700
Roadster Dude wrote:

> I have a couple...im trying to clean up..

The chrome license plate frame is still on my '69 2000.  It is from "Ken
Keegan, Datsun, BMW, Triumph and Volvo"  in Los Gatos, California.  It has
some chrome pitting and paint chipping.  I wonder if it is best to leave it
in original condition or whether it can be restored without ruining it?

On the subject of Datsun dealerships in the San Jose/Sunnyvale area, back in
the early to mid '70's I was buying my Roadster parts at San Jose Datsun on
Steven's Creek Blvd.  I do have one receipt in 1971 from Camino Datsun in
Sunnyvale (878 West El Camino Real).

Steve Landuyt