Re: Plate cover

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Plate cover
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 00:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
I love them...i have been trying to get more..
I have a couple...im trying to clean up..
 "Gary K. McCormick" wrote:The Datsun/Nissan story in Sunnyvale is long and
varied. Camino Datsun became
Sunnyvale Nissan at some point, then they packed up and moved to the Stevens
Creek Boulevard "auto row" in Santa Clara and became Stevens Creek Nissan. The
last time I checked, they still had a Roadster parts book - and had parts guys
who actually know what a Roadster is. Falore Nissan is a more recent,
completely different business, affiliated with a Jeep/Chrysler dealer, and is a
mile or two east of the old Sunnyvale Nissan location on El Camino Real.
Sunnyvale Toyota now occupies the old Camino Datsun/Sunnyvale Nissan location.

BTW - I have the "Kendall Datsun" license plate frames from my old PL521 truck,
which I am going to put on my '70 when it finally rolls out of the garage. I
don't think that my Roadster was purchased there (original owner lived in
Morgan Hill), but that's my hometown, so I thought it'd be cool to put those
frames on. Anyone else out there have a thing for vintage license plate frames?
Maybe an eBay search is in order?

Gary McCormick
'70 2000
San Jose, CA ( I have worked in Sunnyvale for 21 years)