Re: stupid me

To: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stupid me
From: "milton3" <milton3@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:14:53 -0600
Roman,

NGKs are common here in TX - most chains have them, and they are good
plugs (try Autozone, PepBoys, Oreilly, NAPA, etc.).  I generally go for
the nippondenso U-groove plugs, but ...

BTW, it is likely that you just replaced a fuel fouled plug with one that
wasn't.  Getting a plug wet with fuel and then trying to fire it is a
death sentence for any plug.  They only way I've seen plugs ressurected
from a fuel fouled state is to burn off the fuel (wet or dried the plug is
still dead) with an oxyacetylene setup.

Meaning the NGKs probably have no magic properties.  It is more likely
than any good (as in non fouled) plug will provide the same result.

hth, Milton

milton <milton3@pobox.com>