stupid me

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: stupid me
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:56:11 -0700 (PDT)
I have been wrestling around for a month or so with my carbs. I learned
something in the proccess though, so that is good.

No luck, with getting the thing to run right. so I have been roadsterless (not
to mention carless) for quite some time!!!.  whatever I did, the front two
cylinders seemed dead. I changed wires, made sure the points were good and
gapped. pulled and made sure the NGK bp6es plugs were clean and gapped
properly, etc.

yesterday just for the heck of it I pulled the first plug. it was wet and
smelled like gas. It looked perfect other than that. I put in an Autolite plug
(sorry).

I'll be damned the thing started running right!!

Where can you get a set of NGKS, without special ordering them from god??

none of the chains seem to have them.

TIA,

Roman

finally a running roadster