Body side trim f/s again

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body side trim f/s again
From: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:42:55 -0700
Alright list, I thought I'd list this here one more time.  I have full set
of body side trim for sale.  This stuff is in excellent shape.  There is one
minor ding on the driver's door piece (smaller than a dime).  I knocked most
of this ding out, and re-shaped it; it alooks really nice, but a good
polishing shop could make it perfect.  Most of the clips are included.  I
don't have a digital, so no pics yet.  If you are interested, make me an
offer o/l.

Thanks
Aaron