Starter Done - Hopefully

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Starter Done - Hopefully
From: Ryan Bird<birdman@myrealbox.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:21:00 -0700
I would like to thank everyone who volunteered information, on and off list, on
how to solve my starter wiring woes.  I spent an hour this morning re-wiring
the ignition wire on my starter and hope it is taken care of now.

I soldered a six inch spade extension on the starter and put a bullet connected
on the other end.  I also put a bullet on the original pigtail and connected
the two bullets with an adaptor.  I hope this does the job!

You can see two pics of it on my website under MISC:

www.azroc.org/ryan

Thanks again!

Ryan