Gas tank bolt size and differential refill question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas tank bolt size and differential refill question
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:31:35 +0000
To List,

What size are the bolts that hold on the gas tank straps?  I removed my tank
a few months ago and now can't find those two bolts.

Second, what do I use to remove the drain and fill plugs on the rear
differential?  As I've always had a shop refill my differential, I decided
to do it myself.  Is the fill plug the bolt with the square "hole" in it
that you would put a tool or socket in at teh rear of the differential?  How
much fluid do I put in?  And it's 80-90w, right?

TIA

Allen
1970 2000