Misc. parts needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Misc. parts needed
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 16:37:17 +0000
To List,

I am getting closer to gettting this darned car runnning but I need a few
little parts.  Parts are for a 1970 000 and good used shape is all I'm
looking for.

First piece is on the brake caliper.  It's about the length of the brake
pad, has a semi-circular indentation in it, and on each end has a small "L"
shaped bend that slide onto caliper.  I think it's used to hold the brake
pad in alignment.

Next piece would be a hand throttle knob.  Mine has a crack in it.

Next is a "DATSUN" side emblem.  Mine is broke.

Anyone have a windshield washer pump in decent shape?

Also, does anyone know a good place to get firewall grommets cheap?  The
sizes we need?  Mine have bascially turned to dust.  My local hardware
stores don't carry anything big enough for what we need.

TIA for everything.  I may not be checking the list for a few days as I'm
going to take a few days off work to work on my "project".  So please don't
be offended if I don't respond right away.  But thanks for all the help!!!
I'm sure I'll need more parts, but this is what's on the top of my head
right now.

Allen
1970 2000 #13774