Gas Tank

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Gas Tank
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:17:47 -0500
I second what Mike says.  I have dropped it twice, replaced all the fuel
lines once.  What he says will work.   However, it really isn't much extra
effort to take all four boIts out an make it really easy on yourself.  A
floor jack is quite helpful/necessary.  Just make sure you run it down to
empty, or better yet, drain the tank.   Things get real challenging if you
leave gas in the tank.  And take the rubber "boot" off of the filler tube
first!  Good luck.

>>Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:55:41 -0600
>>From: "James M Koken" <james.m.koken@gte.net>
>>Subject: Re: Gas tank removal

>>Haven't had one out it 6 months, but it should work. You'll have to loosen
>the back two (near the diff) but not take them completely out.
>>Put a jack with a 2 x under it to keep it from falling when you're not
ready
>>for it.
>>Mike K

Chris Brucciani