Re: It's Alive!

To: Ryan Bird <birdman@myrealbox.com>
Subject: Re: It's Alive!
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 22:07:09 -0700
Greetings Fellow Desert Rats,
I have also removed a perfectly good heater and the center control
panel.  My wife thinks I'm nuts for doing so.  Of course, I also
completely removed the rag top.  She really thinks I have a screw or two
loose for doing that.  My scooter is on a diet.   I think of my 67.5  as
a motorcycle with a built in side car.  If  I need it cooler or hotter,
I can drive one of our land whales.  Oh, I did leave in the windshield
washer and the built in beer cooler.  Ya gotta be practical.
Great day for yard work.  Only about 108 or so (in the shade).
Guy
Tempe, AZ
67.5 stroker in progress.