Another Project SR20DE Roadster lives!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Project SR20DE Roadster lives!
From: Michael Spreadbury <michaelspreadbury@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:53:10 -0700
Good afternoon,

Just a quick note to the Roadster list to announce that Jason Brainard's
1968 Datsun 2000 Roadster lives again with a new SR20DE power plant. This
was an engineless Roadster that was pulled out of a field outside of
Eugene, Oregon and after a ton of hard work and money, it is back on the
road again and looking better than ever with a new brilliant silver paint
job, and a new heart ready to take on new adventures.

Both Jason's and my SR20DE conversions will be at Shasta next weekend and
will be available for rides and to answer any questions that you may have
regarding this awesome engine swap. We hope to have photos online soon...

Until then, see you all at Shasta!

Michael Spreadbury

MichaelSpreadbury@attbi.com