Re: voltage regulator

To: <maurell@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: voltage regulator
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:16:00 -0500 (CDT)
Others have informed you as to the location and appearance of the
instrument regulator, so I won't go into that. The regulator must be
grounded to work correctly, so make sure that is is connected to the
column well.

The clock is probably a different problem as the clock is not controlled
by the instrument regulator. If the times when the fuel gauge and temp
gauge work and don't work match the times when the clock also works and
doesn't work, the problem is probably not the instrument regulator, but an
intermittent connection that is common to both. I suspect that there is
either an intermittent fuse or a bad connection in the fuse box.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner