Re: your mail

To: Datsun_Sports <Datsun_Sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:12:28 -0500 (CDT)
I installed a Sony CD/AM/FM in my 67.5's dash where the original radio was
located. It is a tight fit, but it went in. The trim down the sides of the
dash sit just behind the lower corners of the radio, so I carved out bits
from the back of the radio face so it would sit flat to the dash.

I saw another car where the owner made a new dash plate (also 67.5) and
moved the radio to the top of the dash and mounted the vent levers where
the radio should have bee. It looked a bit strange, but it worked.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner