Re: Question about front disc brakes

To: marc@gracieland.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about front disc brakes
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:20:02 +0000
No, but I was planning to run some ducting from the front of the car (maybe
an extra scoop either side of the air deflector to the radiator) to direct
more air over the brakes.  Haven't looked into it seriously, yet, as I
haven't had any overheating problems yet - seriously, with 11" discs up
front, the roadsters have got exceptionally good brakes - even better than a
Nissan Silvia with a CA18 turbo! (Admittedly, that's not a huge
yardstick...)

Cheers,

Steve