Re: What would you pay for a RHD?

To: "Daniel Beatty" <Daniel@nowroc.com>
Subject: Re: What would you pay for a RHD?
From: "Weisner" <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:39:14 -0500
Daniel,
   Over the last 20 years,  I have been able to locate about a dozen
RHD roadsters here in the US and Canada. I've also heard rumors
of about a dozen more. Most of the ones I have confirmed have
been Japanese spec high screen cars.
    RHD cars of any kind don't seem to sell for much of a premium
since there are so few people that will actually put up with the
hassle of driving one. (Try passing a semi on a 2 lane road) It
would cost about $3000 USD to ship one here from Australia.
    There are two that may be for sale now. Jim Moore has one
for sale http://www.abchood.com/jimandpatti and Mike Young
has one at http://www.datsunsports.com/Cars/651600.htm
    If you find any others please let me know so I can add them
to my list.

    Kurt Weisner
    Seymour, Indiana
    65, 68, 69 RHD Fairladies