Factory roll bar

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Factory roll bar
From: "Allen" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 07:59:31 -0700
To list,

I've got a 1970 2000.  My car has four bolt patterns where I believe the
factory roll bar goes.  I have bolting holes (in a pattern of four) behind the
seat on that "wall" that is right behind the seats and below the package
shelf.  The holes are just above where the wheel well intrudes into the
passenger compartment near the floor directly behind the seats.  I then have 2
spots to bolt on the rear wall connected to the trunk  Those holes go into the
trunk.  All of these spots are vertical.  That seems kind of odd to attach the
roll bar that way.  Is this correct and those vertical bolt patterns are for
the factory roll bar or are they for something else?

Thanks!!

Allen