Re: Roadster vs. Mike Ditka (was Re:350z)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster vs. Mike Ditka (was Re:350z)
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:43:42 -0500
The 67 2000s were available new with the solex package installed - fresh off
the boat - no dealer installation required.  The reason that the parts were
available is two fold - service parts for the aforementioned cars and parts
to racers through the race parts program.

The articles you failed to reference were from Rallye's catalog.  A well
tuned 2000 Solex should be able to take a 240Z up until the aerodynamics
come into play.

Sid

Sidney Raper
1964 1500