Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: Eschcool2@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 22:44:59
No, I decided not to buy the car back.....

I've owned a bunch of different roadsters over the years....but of them all,
my first roadster would be on the bottom of the list. I just never built
that "roadster bond" with it.

It used to be a pretty nice car......it just wasn't the best example out
there. I much prefer the 1500s & early 1600....just like the "classic" dash
better.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA