Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?

To: Marc Sayer <marc@gracieland.org>
Subject: Re: Datsun roadster station wagon?
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:33:25 +1100
Some other cars that looked good as wagon conversions are the E-type
Jaguar (in the movie Harold and Maude), late 60s Corvette and the 1962
Ferrari 250GTO (nicknamed the breadwagon).
In the back of the NEKO book Fairlady 1 there is a 240Z wagon concept
which looks particularly sweet. If I bought another Z i think I'd take
the gas axe to it and turn it in to a wagon and put in an RB26 twin
turbo motor from a current model skyline.

Phill Brook