Re: (OT) PhotoPoint Pau?

To: <LauryV@MTA.NET>, <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: (OT) PhotoPoint Pau?
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 14:33:59 EST
I am not in the business of suing anyone, particularly if they are bankrupt,
but I do have some advice and a comment.

The advice is for people to back up their photos, and if you posted to
photopoint there may be a copy of what was sent in the photopoint software on
your computer.

The second is to try Ophoto, a Kodak site that lets you do the same thing, and
seems to work fine (so far).  They are agressive in trying to sell product, and
may even stay in business.

The lesson of the web is that free is not long term.  We should all keep that
in mind when dealing with our venders as well.

Gary Cohen
red one
black one