(OT) PhotoPoint Pau?

To: "'conrad1@gte.net'" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: (OT) PhotoPoint Pau?
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 09:01:44 -0800
Hawaiian Dave Wrote - I've been unsuccessful in accessing my album(s) on
PhotoPoint since about 16 Dec; nor the basic web site.  Checking with
www.fuckedcompany.com, it's "suggested" that they've "gone away".  I'm
rather upset, myself.  Could it be that you're having no problem??  (Just
hoping...)
----------

Dave! Oh NO! Say it's not so! I just read everything on the F***edCo.com
site (Great site btw). When That one guy was laughing at all the LOSERS who
Trusted and didn't back up their work, yup, he was laughing at me alright!
And rightfully so, I'm afraid.

Maybe I can convince Gary Cohen to sue their respective A**es off. I hear
their CEO likes fancy Porsches. I would feel properly compensated with the
keys to his Twin Turbo.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup