Re: They're faking our roadsters!

To: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>, <RoadsterGB@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: They're faking our roadsters!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:37:35 -0500
George,

You're too young to remember those cars :)

Actually almost all the Jap car companies made those wild micros in the
early 90s. It seemed like a contest who could design the most outrageous
cars.

It was a great time for Japanese creativity, too bad none made it to the US
and were made in such small quantities. They all reminded me to a lesser or
greater degree the original - the Austin Mini.

Mike