Wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:42:46 -0800
Hello all,

No, I am not going to ask what wheel fits. There have been many recent
threads on that lately. Mine has to do with look and function.

It seems that most people who are looking for a race style wheel are going
with Panasports. Is this just because they are readily available? I am
looking at a set of American Racing Libres. I like the Daisy look better
than the minilite look of the Panasports.

Anyone have an opinion as to which wheel would be better for handling,
endurance, style...etc? Since my car is going to be a black car, how hard
would it be for me to paint or powder coat my wheels to match?

Suggestions?

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC