Re: Sid's Diatribe on Originality (kind of long and full of

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sid's Diatribe on Originality (kind of long and full of
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:53:54 -0800
Sid,

You bring out a really good point.  Why destroy a perfectly good Roadster
when there are many around that already have one "wheel" in the grave.
Those are perfect for anyone wanting to modify them.  I've seen them sold
quite inexpensively.

Talking about trailer queens.  Have your seen the air pressured "bubble"
type car cover?  How does it work?  Do you drive your car into it, zip it
up, and use the exhaust from the vaccum cleaner? :-)

Edgar Gonzalez
San Diego, CA
http://www.spl212.com
69 SPL311