Central Coast CA owner needs some help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Central Coast CA owner needs some help
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 23:57:54 EST
Hello list, got this in my mailbox - someone out there in CA needs your
helping hand.
If any of you in that area could help out these folks it'd be much
appreciated. Please reply directly  to: shendricks@chw.edu

Thanks in advance !
Laurie
AzROC
FWD msg:

Need information or website address for individuals that want to buy/sell
Datsun Roadster cars/parts. Also looking for mechanic or individual
interested in doing restoration in trade for one of two roadsters that we
own. Please email response to: shendricks@chw.edu
I am located on the beautiful Central Coast region of California. Live in
Arroyo Grande (Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, etc.)  My husband recently had a
spinal cord injury and will have a lot of time on his hands. I thought it
would be great to start re-conditioning those two Datsun roadsters in the
garage (Fairlady & 2000). He may need help and would love to hear of any
resources you may have in and around our area. May also want to sell the
beloved roadsters and or partsb&so keep that in mind. Thanks for your email.