Weather, Chocolate & Phil-What are you up to now?

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weather, Chocolate & Phil-What are you up to now?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:56:00 -0800
 SO CAL Weather being what it is, decided to take baby for a run. Seeing
it's in the low 50's,
 borrowed hubbys flight jacket and put on my pearls. Some reason pearls and
leather go together.
 Got on the road, avoiding All land yachts, had the usual looks given by
others. Just love
 driving top down. Delivered a Chocolate Cake fix to a friend and his crew.
Back on the road,
 was followed by neighborhood fire truck. Nice thing about these little
cars, Fireman wave and
 talk with you if you are next to them. Got home, baby is safely back in the
barn.

 Ok, Phil. What Mad Scientist routine are you up to now? Moving steering
shafts? I thought the
 shuttle was dead sticked in? Or have you managed to add a 67(?) steering
wheel mod for the
 guys to have better control when they land that behemoth.

 I need to go buy a power tool or something.

 Happy Roadstering
 Pamela Bauman