Driveline Rebuild

To: "List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Driveline Rebuild
From: "Ed Wilsey" <Kensington_FC@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:25:28 -0700
Morning All!

Going to have the driveline rebuilt so got some questions.

1.  On the 4 Speed tranny 2nd and 3rd gear syncs clink if I don't watch my
shift speed but the tranny is fine other than that.  So, other than those
syncs, what should be replaced while it is out?  I gotta farm it out for the
repair.

2.  I have both the 3 and 5 main 1600's and both run fine, so I am not sure if
I'll rebuild them.  But, other than rings and bearings what should be
replaced.  Again it'll be farmed out.

3.  Last one is the 1600 head, hmmmmm - not sure here.  Valve guides to
freshen?????  Anything else?

Thanks!

JimGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com