Re: Electronic Roadster Distributor Update

To: "Gary Boone" <gboone@sisna.com>,
Subject: Re: Electronic Roadster Distributor Update
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 08:24:36 -0700
My $.02..

I have one of the first distributors made and provided some of the test bed
information for 1600s with the conversion of my '69 1600.   In August, I
transfered the distributor from the '69 to my wifes early '67 1600 which I
have driven daily since June.   My daily commute is 160+ miles a day, 4 days
a week...   Absolutely no problems noted, even with the typically hot late
summers here in Colorado and two days of sub-zero winter weather so far.
I have also seen that the car starts easier in the mornings, nice smooth
acceleration, and no points floating at higher RPMs... I like it a lot!!

Eric Frisbee
WyCROC
too many roadsters..