Re: Headlights

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:38:58 -0500
I bought "E" code  H4s from JC Whitney and am very happy with them and a lot
cheaper than the ones on Ebay. I run them on my Miata and noticed the
pattern was far superior than US DOT lights.

They throw a beam high to the right, in addition to the ground of course,
and really light up those highway signs and street signs. They're flat and
not rounded like DOT lights.

The high beams are also better.

Mike