RE: Headlights

To: <SLBESQ@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Headlights
From: "Daniel Beatty" <daniel@nowroc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:46:07 -0800
S,

I have H4s on my Roadster. The advantage to H4s is that you can put any
wattage bulb you like in them.

I rewired the engine bay and added a 100amp Summit Racing 1-wire
alternator to my 65.  I can now run 100/130 H4s and 130s in my driving
lights.

I have a spare set of Eagle/KC H4s for sale for $30 plus shipping.

Daniel Beatty
NOWROCer
65 1600
"Never enough candlewatts on a dark night"