Re: In defense of the Miata

To: "Roadster" <roadster@texoma.net>
Subject: Re: In defense of the Miata
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 06:52:16 -0500
"People probably said the same thing about our Roadsters when they were
new."

That's probably why there are so few Roadsters left. They were basically
throw away cheap cars that rusted horribly. My Miata and any other Miata
will last a lot longer with respect to the last item. Except for 1 Miata I
read about I have yet to see one rusted. The same can't be said of the
Roadster or Z.

I had a 2YO 240 that was already rusting and the same for a Roadster I owned
way back when.

Mike