Re: Stroker "R20" with smaller carbs.....

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stroker "R20" with smaller carbs.....
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:57:55 -0600
Mike,

Sorry, nothing at hand as it has been a while since I played with
the 1.5" carbs on the 2000cc motor. [This was really a 510 project,
but pretty much the same as putting the R16 carbs on a motor that
has been stroked to 2000cc].

One place with a ton of good information is Julian's SU page:

http://www.jetlink.net/~okayfine/sutech.html

Jets remain the same at 0.090"  Needles... I ended up "richening"
a set by sanding mid range on the needles, so never had a part
number. Years back I did a write up on a simple O2 sensor for
the exhaust pipe... just to make sure I wasn't running lean.

Cheers,

Tom

///
///